Links
- 802.heaven
- the ultimate indulgence of ego
- Stuff, Things, and Other Matters of Great Import
- A musing, many musings
Archives
Poetry, People watching, and Polemics -- the real PPP...Random insanity generated in hopes of priming the creative pump (hmm... 'things that sound dirty, but aren't' for $500, Alex...) and really just posted to put off things that i should be doing instead. m
5.18.2004
Credit where credit is due.
Again, trying not to give too much away, that is the first new poem I have written (aside from a couple to my wife) in years. part of it, i'm sure, is that i write a lot when i have feelings of discontent or other such darker things to express. Since I've spent the last few years seeing my family a lot (and getting along well with them), finding the woman I love, and getting married, well, i'm sure you see the problem... ;-) also, i haven't had the time or energy lately to really listen to the things i could have been trying to express.
this is something that i've been feeling for a while and trying to put into words, but the impetus to create was provided just now as i was reading posts by a friend. since i still don't know him that well, I won't link directly to his site, as i'm not sure if he'd want me to or not. I'll just say that I feel much better now.
so thanks, Jer...
this is something that i've been feeling for a while and trying to put into words, but the impetus to create was provided just now as i was reading posts by a friend. since i still don't know him that well, I won't link directly to his site, as i'm not sure if he'd want me to or not. I'll just say that I feel much better now.
so thanks, Jer...
Comments:
<< Home
he said i could, so i did... if you haven't checked out the other links, do so. they're all fun. i promise. except www.mentalabbatoir.com... hmm. that's actually kinda cool sounding. i wonder if it's taken? it's not, but i might have spelled that wrong. oh well. check out the links!
m
Post a Comment
m
<< Home
