Links
- 802.heaven
- the ultimate indulgence of ego
- Stuff, Things, and Other Matters of Great Import
- A musing, many musings
Archives
Poetry, People watching, and Polemics -- the real PPP...Random insanity generated in hopes of priming the creative pump (hmm... 'things that sound dirty, but aren't' for $500, Alex...) and really just posted to put off things that i should be doing instead. m
1.13.2005
Bah. Need to get motivated again.
Heh. I've been slacking lately (and all of you that know me are going, "well, DUH!"). Seriously (and thanks, btw) -- other than my progress on ye olde screenplay (with which I am very happy) -- I have done very little with my writing since I got home last month. I suppose that I could try to claim that the holidays and family kept me very busy, which is true, but I have also spent a lot of time sitting around at home doing one thing or another which didn't really require doing.
I think I'm going to "publish" (heh. i love the way that sounds) some of my older poetry here. If anyone's actually reading this, comments and suggestions would be nice. I'll try to mix it up and post both some things which I think need a little polishing and some things with which I am already well pleased. Just to make it more interesting, I'm not gonna tell you which are which. Criticism is good for the soul!
Hopefully, even if nobody has anything to say, just looking at them in a different format (and the act of putting them up there and proofreading) will allow me to see them in a different way than usual.
I think I'm going to "publish" (heh. i love the way that sounds) some of my older poetry here. If anyone's actually reading this, comments and suggestions would be nice. I'll try to mix it up and post both some things which I think need a little polishing and some things with which I am already well pleased. Just to make it more interesting, I'm not gonna tell you which are which. Criticism is good for the soul!
Hopefully, even if nobody has anything to say, just looking at them in a different format (and the act of putting them up there and proofreading) will allow me to see them in a different way than usual.